Translution™ Software – ERP Integration
TransLution™ provides instant availability of process information which results in improved stock control, traceability, yield and quality management and improved decision making.
How it works
Clients leverage their existing ERP and inventory software investment by using TransLution™ to integrate information captured on the production floor and in the warehouse seamlessly with your accounting system.
TransLution™ supports multiple devices like wireless bar code scanners, touch-screen PC’s and tablet PC’s allowing data captured on the warehousing and manufacturing floor to fit into the accounting world of ERP software.
- A food production company receives a quantity of fresh ingredients. TransLution™ records receiving details, including quality test results, then creates a GRN and updates the purchase order in your ERP Software.
- After removal of packaging and spoiled produce, TransLution™ records the new weights and records the loss percentage.
- Production staff uses TransLution™ to easily record all activities during production, packing and quality testing.
- TransLution™ records the final yield of the production process and updates stock records in your ERP Software.
- TransLution™ tracks the packaging process and produces barcoded labels for use on the loading dock containing all the information required for correct shipping.
Stock Managers use TransLution™ because it improves stock accuracy, tracks quality measures and reduces losses. Accounting prefers TransLution™ because it updates ERP software, eliminates manual data entry and makes their lives easier.
HOW TRANSLUTION™ SOFTWARE IS USED
Data is captured through simple interface devices during each step the production process
TransLution™ relays the information in real-time to your internal business systems such as SYSPRO
Data is integrated with third-party systems to streamline information across the supply chain
Effective reporting and analysis of data allows immediate changes to the production line