Relevant Reporting & KPI Tracking
Track Your KPIs in Real time
Track production against daily, weekly or monthly targets
The production benefits of using TransLution™ Software
Instant Production Overview
- Charts are easily available from within the TransLution™ interface, allowing managers to analyze data in real time.
- Find or confirm bottlenecks in operations, manage worker KPIs, and determine what measure of work has been completed and by whom.
Improve Workforce Accountability
- Know which worker packed which cartons, put away which products, and worked on which production jobs.
- Data is recorded by date, time, worker, and location, with the relevant details related to the task as a function of the various operational tasks.
Real-time Visibility Across the Enterprise
- The ability to query internal and external databases allows for custom tailored views on screen, with drill-down, print, and export-to-spreadsheet capabilities.
- Reports can be automated for processing, publishing, and distribution via email for both internal and external users.
- User security is available on each query view to protect sensitive financial information.
Ready to see what TransLution™ Software can do for your business?
Tracking operations against KPIs
Tracking against daily targets
- Visualizations provide workers and management a real-time view of what is happening on the floor.
- Analyze specific tasks such as orders shipped today vs. orders remaining, or production completed vs. planned and remaining.
- Quickly and effectively adapt workflows and processes to address issues when needed.
Continuous improvement against KPIs
- The scope of operational data stored allows warehouse managers to analyze specific tasks and reveal the effectiveness of a process, team or person by comparing recent results to historical performance benchmarks.
Industries We Serve
PLASTICS & PACKAGING
STEEL PARTS MANUFACTURING
“We have learned a number of things as the rollout happened and have evolved the system to work around us. The staff have been very enthusiastic about the process. The staggered rollout created a level of status among checkers – they wanted to be the first to be upgraded to a computerised system and approached it with great eagerness.”
Mignonne Smith, Financial Manager Splashworks (PTY) Ltd.