Optimizing your dispatch processes using TransLution™ Software
No matter how you manage packing, checking and dispatch of goods from your warehouse, TransLution™ Software can assist in optimising and streamlining your processes.
TransLution™ does more than just automate processes – it can help you improve efficiencies and optimize your workflow. TransLution™ can manage cartons or pallets, help customers that use their own trucks for delivery or those requiring carrier integration, and the software supports paper-based system or electronic systems with on-screen signing. As always, our goal is to simplify the end-user transactions, making their tasks as easy as possible.
Key features and benefits:
- Validates all packed goods against a sales order and dispatch note
- Triggers automatic invoicing at the end of the packing process
- Provides detailed and customizable packing lists and parcel labels, allowing data to be made available further along the business process.
- Tracks information about products being directly palletised or about parcels being packed onto pallets
- Distributes your Advance Shipping Notice – EDI Form 856
- Validates that the correct pallets were loaded onto the correct truck in the correct sequence
- Manage and electronically store delivery documents
- Integrate with third-party carrier services